Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Florida 2020
Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Register by
April 21
and save EUR € 230!

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:45 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:34 pm 
Active-iDate-User

HERE ARE SOME TIPS

Global Marketing (emphasizing technical specifications)
# Don’t use site-wide links. They are highly deprecated in the latest algorithm changes, and may even lead you to a penalization of your website’s SERPs. As a measure of precaution, I recommend a maximum of one site-wide (no matter the number of pages) for every 40 to 50 unique links from 40 to 50 unique domains.
# Use the title and meta description tags as wise as possible. They are your best choice of avoiding supplemental pages. Try to make each page with it’s own unique title and description, and never repeat more than 20-25% of the title and description tags content on different pages. Use a limited number of characters (8-10) in the title tag, and put the most important of them, relevant to each page, at the beginning.
# Read my previous post on 14 search marketing questions, asked by Digitalpoint members.
# Try to use H tags (1,2,3 etc) at the top-most possible location in the pages of your website, in the source order, and NOT visual order.
# Don’t be a Copycat. Don’t write news or posts just to have something for the big Google. Nowadays, duplicate-content filters are continuously evolving and even if you gain something on the short term you will loose it later. Try to be innovative.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 pm 

You can get good tips on SEO by reading blogs. But if you really like to get an overview of what SEO actually is, you can contact a SEO company and as if offering a free trial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 am 
Active-iDate-User

Philbert wrote:
HERE ARE SOME TIPS

Global Marketing (emphasizing technical specifications)
# Don’t use site-wide links. They are highly deprecated in the latest algorithm changes, and may even lead you to a penalization of your website’s SERPs. As a measure of precaution, I recommend a maximum of one site-wide (no matter the number of pages) for every 40 to 50 unique links from 40 to 50 unique domains.
# Use the title and meta description tags as wise as possible. They are your best choice of avoiding supplemental pages. Try to make each page with it’s own unique title and description, and never repeat more than 20-25% of the title and description tags content on different pages. Use a limited number of characters (8-10) in the title tag, and put the most important of them, relevant to each page, at the beginning.
# Read my previous post on 14 search marketing questions, asked by Digitalpoint members.
# Try to use H tags (1,2,3 etc) at the top-most possible location in the pages of your website, in the source order, and NOT visual order.
# Don’t be a Copycat. Don’t write news or posts just to have something for the big Google. Nowadays, duplicate-content filters are continuously evolving and even if you gain something on the short term you will loose it later. Try to be innovative.

Thanks for these genuine tips provided.
I think these all are really works when we apply it. These kind of tips certainly helps ourself to get rid on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:54 am 

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 am 
Active-iDate-User

SEO and marketing has strong relationship. When both merged than its means creative thinking and new strategies to market products/ services on internet to gain different types of results. Free SEO makreting is good for new and old businesses/ websites. A market responce dpends upon the efforts what a seo web consultant do for it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 am 

Hey Tammi,
you said that a Free SEO analysis is worth exactly what you pay for it-nothing.
I'm in SEO field for last 5 years and now working for company located in New York. I've used free analysis tools a lot of the time and every times it works. so it mean it is worth exactly what you pay for someone to do so for you through the paid tools.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:34 am 

SEO Stand for "search engine optimization" is a best way for increasing websites page ranking.Helps to you save your time and effort and successfully develpoe your business.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:45 am 

Not any business can runs successfully without doing any marketing or applying any marketing strategy because every business needs grant marketing and every business need to spend money on marketing. And seo marketing is one of them, seo marketing gives the platform to optimize your business website to increase organic searches. Many Cover letter writers dubai companies have huge departments of marketing.